Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Perfectly Normal Query.

Well this was too big to put in my profile. So I thought I'd better just post it. The question presented to me was, "Well, maybe they don't need them, but don't you think that some fish might like a bicycle?" Here is my response:

That would be the most inconsiderate gift you could give a fish! I mean, you don't give a red motorcycle to a quadriplegic do you? Cause then he's like, "What a beautiful motorcycle. It's just like the one I was on when I PARALYZED ALL OF MY APPENDAGES! YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU! And then he tries to jump out of his wheelchair to make good on his vow. But then he remembers that he's paralyzed. And so he just falls out of his wheel chair onto the street. And a go-cart runs over his head. But it's too light to smash his skull. So the guy has to spend the rest of his life roaming the earth without cause or reason to live; a broken shell of a man, with quadriplegia, and no face. Remember him.

No comments: