Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On My Mind This Morn.

So when the initiation of this blog was first contemplated, the goal was a simple one: to share my thoughts on life in order to add to the hilarity and happiness of the world. This being as it was, I decided long winters ago, that this web diary would not become an outlet for my daily affairs. I did not want to own one of your run-of-the-mill blogs. I did not want to be associated with something that contained only mediocre mental dialogue or half-witted commentary on why the number of hotdogs don't match the number of hotdog buns, in their respective packages. This is, of course, why my posting has been so sparce and sporatic. But I now find myself torn... between holding true to my initial virtues, and the desire to express feelings in the most direct way that I know how. And so, it is with heavy heart that I now do so. And so I begin.

I like this girl. And it would seem that she likes me. It was established, that she would call me as soon as she finds out when she is unavaliable. And it's only been three days. But son of a bitch, the waiting is killing me. I mean... it's really killing me. One might even say that it's "killing me softly." She is the first thing on my mind when I awake from slumber. And she is the final thought in my mind when I'm layed abed. Our shared commonality, if layed end to end, could span the vastest of oceans. And I feel... well, we'll just say that, about her, I feel. Though, in the whole of my heart I find no end, still I die, ever in the absence of warmth's embrace. And thus I wait.

End Transmission.

No comments: